What We Do
LEGISCRIBE LETTER-WRITING PROGRAM
NextWave’s LegiScribe service overcomes the most common barrier to grassroots participation—lack of time. Specially trained and skills-tested GO Team Members function like an advocate’s own personal assistant. They make it easy to compose and send original, articulate grassroots communications.
The LegiScribe process is simple:
- A GO Team Member contacts the prospect, discusses the issue in an unscripted manner, and gauges the potential advocate’s interest in taking grassroots action.
- Genuine supporters are offered the LegiScribe service to facilitate their participation.
- A free-form interview explores the advocate’s perspective, identifies the personal impact the proposal will have, and captures the most salient points.
- A unique communication is drafted on the advocate’s behalf and sent (usually via email) to the advocate to review and edit. GO Team Members are available for assistance, if desired.
- Once the advocate is satisfied the letter accurately and convincingly expresses her views and experiences, she signs and sends it to the appropriate federal, state, or local official(s).
- Follow-up calls by GO Team Members serve as a reminder and confirmation of grassroots action.
Because the process is tailored to the individual advocate, LegiScribe results in the same content-rich, personal input legislators and regulators value most. And because it slashes the advocate’s time commitment—without compromising impact—the LegiScribe service boosts participation rates by more than 100%.
At last, a solution that pairs quantity with quality in public affairs.
< Back to What We Do